Hello, Cavemanstyle readers! If you're looking for ideas on how to cook chicken meat, then you' re in luck! This week, we're featuring three chicken recipe ideas!
So get your Caveman cooking knives and cleavers, and start prepping the chicken meat today.
Cast Iron Chicken with Mushrooms, Bacon, and Cheese
Our first recipe is the Cast Iron Chicken with Mushrooms, Bacon, and Cheese. This cheesy chicken dish is quick and easy to make. It will also be a delight for everyone in the family both children and adults.
Check out this short video for a quick demonstration on how to create this sumptuous chicken dish.
Here are the detailed instructions for the recipe:
- Cover the chicken breasts with Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- Crisp some bacon strips in a cast iron pan over a hot grill.
- Once the bacon strips are crispy, drain the grease and leave a little in the pan for sautéing.
- Add mushrooms into the pan and cook until nice and charred
- Add chopped onion and sliced green and red bell peppers to the pan.
- Place the chicken fillet on the grill until 165° internal.
- Slice the grilled chicken and add it into the mixture in the iron cast pan.
- Melt shredded Monterey Jack on top.
- Add the bacon and green onion on top.
Conveniently fillet chicken breasts and slice fragile ingredients with the any of our Cavemanstyle Knives Bundle.
Fried BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Thinking of a chicken dish for your summer BBQ? Consider the Fried BBQ Chicken Sandwich, which is a classic in any outdoor parties. These crispy-looking chicken thighs are made luscious with their delectable toppings and sauce. Prepare them early though, as they need to be marinated overnight to get those great flavors seeping into the meat.
Check out this video for some visual presentation of the dish that'll surely whet your appetite.
Here's how to make this chicken sandwich:
- Soak the chicken thighs in buttermilk and some hot sauce, and marinate them overnight.
- Once marinated, prepare the egg wash and flour for coating. Mix your preferred seasoning into the flour for some added flavor.
- Soak the chicken into the egg wash and into the seasoned flour.
- Deep fry the coated chicken until they're golden brown and cooked to temperature.
- Assemble your sandwich with the chicken topped with homemade jalapeño coleslaw.
- Drizzle sweet BBQ sauce on top to balance out the spiciness of the chicken and coleslaw.
Tequila Lime Chicken Thighs - Mango Avocado Salsa
chicken delight with a fruity, tropical and spicy twist!
Without further delay, here's the recipe.
Marinate the chicken for three hours in a mixture of the following ingredients:
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp Mike's Hot Honey
- Juice from 3 limes
- Hardcore Carnivore Meat Chelada Seasoning
- Once the flavor has seeped in, drizzle more meat chelada seasoning on the chicken before cooking them on the grill.
- Grill the meat until charred and 165° internal. Chop the grilled chicken once cooked.
- 1pc mango, chopped
- 1pc avocado, chopped
- 1pc jalapeño, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Lime juice squeezed from 2pcs limes
- 1tbsp salt
- Chili powder to taste
Watch this video to see how delectable this recipe is!