There are times that you want to make a meal but doesn't feel like doing the while orchestra of grilling or smoking your BBQ. We love to BBQ of course, but sometimes you need something that is quick yet people think your dish is not basic. An effortless recipe that only requires 5 ingredients and the least effort.
Here is Smoked Cheddar Sausage Ball. Meat balls are always a great snack, appetizer, or as finger food, but let's elevate the baked and fried meatballs with this recipe shared by Ben of firehousegrub.
Smoked Cheddar Sausage Balls
* 1 small can of diced hatch green Chiles
* 1 1/2 cups bisquick baking mix
* 3 cups cheddar cheese
* 1 Tbs seasoning
1. Preheat smoker, grill, or oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine ingredients above in a mixing bowl. Mix and knead until everything is thoroughly combined.
3. Roll sausage mixture into 2” balls.
4. Cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (You can roll balls into a smaller size and bake for less time if you want).
Watch how Ben makes this effortless Sausage balls