- cheddar sausage or any sausage
- pickled jalapeno
- sliced cream cheese
- shredded cheese
- your choice of dry meat rub seasoning
How to make Sausage Popper Boats?
1. Start heating your grill
2. Slit the middle of the sausage and open it to form the boat shape.
3. Stuff the sausage with sliced cream cheese and pickled jalapeño.
4. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle dry meat rub for extra flavor!
5. Grill for 45 minutes at 45 degrees until the cheddar cheese melts, completely covering the boat
6. Serve hot!
Easy to make and a great part pleaser! Make it today!