Hello, Cavemanstyle members! Check out our new set of recipes for this week. It's perfect when you start the week with a lazy mood. By the end of the week, you'll be enjoying a visually appealing BBQ dish that even children will have fun munching on.
For now, make sure you own the Caveman Series knives and cleavers for professional indoor and outdoor cooking.
Start of the week - Crockpot Chicken and Black Beans
If the Monday blues is dawning over you at the start of the week, the Crockpot Black Beans by Chad Dittrich is the perfect dish to have! It's a no-hassle, easy-to-prepare recipe that's perfect if you're feeling lazy.
@chaddittrich Sometimes I just feel like being lazy and that's when the crock-pot comes out. #PutThisInYourMouthAndThankMeLater #TikTokCooks #CrockPot #LazyRecipes ♬ Dreams (2004 Remaster) - Fleetwood Mac
What you need:
- Black beans
- Chicken breasts
- Chicken stock
- Garlic cloves
- 1 can Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Andrew Zimmern Mexican Fiesta Seasoning Traditional Style
- Taco seasoning
- Chi-chi's Mild Salsa
- Lime juice
- Cooked rice
- Toppings of choice
How to cook it:
- Add black beans to the Crockpot
- Blitz some chicken stock with onions and garlic cloves. Blend another batch of chicken stock with jalapeños and a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. These two mixtures can be blended together in one batch if you have a large blender.
- Top the mixture with layers of chicken breast, Andrew Zimmern seasoning, taco seasoning, Chi-chi's Mild Salsa and lime juice.
- Cook mixture over High setting in Crockpot.
- Shred the chicken up with the bean and cook it a little more.
How to serve it:
- Add cooked rice in a bowl.
- Layer it with some of the Crockpot Chicken and Black Beans.
- Add toppings of your choice like some sprinkled onions.
Order The Caveman Bundle 2 in 1 to get your hands on a masterfully crafted outdoor or indoor knife set today.
Midweek - Smoked Pulled Pork Tostada
After a lazy start of the week, get your charcoal BBQ ready for the mid-week recipe: a delectable serving of Smoked Pulled Pork Tostada by Joe Silva @qbelliesbbq.
A pork butt chunk is used in this recipe because it's the most popular meat cut used in pulled pork. Despite its name, this chunk is actually from the shoulder of a pig. In fact, the name actually refers to the blunt end of something, which makes sense because this chunk is the thicker end of the pork shoulder cut.
With this recipe, you'll have to prepare a 2-lb pork butt by smoking it at 275 for 2 hours. Afterwards, wrap it in foil and smoke it again until 203 and until the meat is tender. Let the chunk sit for 20-30 minutes before shredding it.
Watch this video to learn how to build the tostada.
A butt chunk is a moderately tough piece of meat. So make sure to have a cooking knife that's built for precision and sharp versatility such as the Caveman Cleaver Knife.
Weekend Recipe - Skirt Steak Pinwheel
The Skirt Steak Pinwheel by Ely Perea @grilling4family is a great addition to the menu of any outdoor activities whether you're partying on your backyard or camping with the family in the great outdoors.
It features a colorful spiral of pesto, provolone, chopped parsley, and shaved Parmesan that adds an interesting touch to the mundane appearance of typical grilled meat. For sure, it's definitely a visually appealing and delectable outdoor dish that even children will love to have.
Don't just take our word for it. Check out this video at once.
Get to own the CAVEMAN Ultimo Knife today!