Are you ready to take your taste buds on a wild ride? Look no further than this recipe for Bourbon Maple Glazed Smoked Salmon Fillet. It's a mouthwatering dish that will leave you craving for more. So, put on your chef hat and let's get cooking!
Preparation Method: Brine and Smoke
Brining Time: 1 to 2 hours
Smoking Time: 1.5 to 2 hours
Smoking Temperature: 225°F to 250°F (107°C to 121°C)
- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your smoker to 225°F. If you don't have a smoker, you can use a grill with indirect heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the bourbon, maple syrup, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. This will be your glaze.
3. Place the salmon fillet on a piece of aluminum foil and brush the glaze generously over the top.
4. Place the foil-wrapped salmon on the smoker or grill and let it cook for about 1 hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
5. Once cooked, remove the salmon from the smoker and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.Recommended Knife:
The Wildman Fillet Knife
All in 1 Adventure Ready Bundle