"The whetstone has brought my penknifes and kitchen knives back to life. A very good quality product. I highly recommend getting one."
- James Trotman,
Give your knives a longer life with the CavemanStyle Premium Whetstone
- SAFETY & PREMIUM QUALITY:
Made from professional grade white corundum, highly durable, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant, handmade through 17 processes of craftsmanship to ensure the best quality. Widely suitable for almost all kinds of knives, kitchen knives, kitchen shears, pocket knives, chisels can even be used to sharpen an ax.
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING:
The knife sharpening kit comes with double-sided. The coarse side grit is for refining the dull edge, and the fine side grit can be used to polish the blade to a mirror-like finish. Meet all your needs for sharpness.
- SAFETY GUARANTEE with SILICONE MAT:
The non-slip silicone base keeps the stone firmly in place, holder for safe protection, so you never have to worry about the whetstone slipping off the counter. Angle guide allows you to maintain the correct angle. It comes with an instruction manual and knife sharpening angle guide.
- EASY TO USE:
The sharpening water-stone kit is extremely user-friendly & easy to assemble. Knife sharpener stone uses water for sharpening. No need of expensive sharpening/honing oils while sharpening, our sharpening stones can be easily cleaned using water.
How to use the Caveman Whetstone stone:
- Submerge the whetstone in the water for 5 minutes
- Place the whetstone on a flat and stable platform, hold the knife at an angle of 10-20°, and grind the knife-edge on the stone’s surface in a back and forth motion.
- Make sure the stone is always wet during the sharpening process, drip some water on the stone when needed. Do not move mud that sharpens the knife.
- Rinse whetstone with water after sharpening, and then dry it.
- 17 degree: blade angle for Razor, sushi knife, chef’s knife or kitchen knife; super sharp, but least durable;
- 20 degree: blade angle for a pocket knife; quite a sharp blade;
- 25 degree: blade angle for a filed knife; sharp and durable;
- 30 degree: blade angle for bayonet or filed knife; durable and easily grinding;
- 40 degree: blade angle for survival knife (20° each side)
- 40 to 50 degree: knife for cutting general wood (20° to 25° each side)
- 50 to 60 degree: knife for cutting hardwood or bone (25° to 30° each side)
- 60 degree or more: knife for cutting iron (30° or more each side)
Size: 17.8 x 6 x 2.5cm
Material: white corundum
Color: white and blue
Business days are Monday-Friday ; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping time to the US 3-8 business days.
Shipping time to the rest of the world 7-21 business days.
Shipping costs vary depending on your exact location and shipping options. Shipping costs are displayed at checkout.