There's something magical about the combination of tangy lemon, fragrant herbs, and juicy ribeye steak. The flavors come together to create a mouthwatering dish that will leave you craving for more. If you're a steak lover looking to elevate your grilling game, this recipe is for you!
Preparation Method: Marinate and Grill
Marinating Time: 1 to 2 hours (or overnight for more flavor)
Cooking Time: 6 to 8 minutes per side
Grill Temperature: Medium-high heat (around 375°F to 400°F or 190°C to 204°C)
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 2 lemons
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the ribeye steaks in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 375°F to 400°F (190°C to 204°C).
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the steaks for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- While grilling, squeeze the juice of the remaining lemon over the steaks to enhance the citrus flavor.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
So, fire up the grill, gather your ingredients, and get ready to embark on a flavor-packed journey with Lemon Herb Grilled Ribeye Steak. Your taste buds will thank you!
The Alpha Chopper Knife
Caveman Utility Knife